Exhibited and Published Work
1. Galiano Art Gallery, Galiano Island, B. C., 2004, paintings, mixed media, 𠇋luff Park Woods”; “Mid Island Woods” (www.galiano-art-gallery.com).
2. Galiano Artists’ Guild, Spring/Fall Exhibits, 2003, abstract paintings (“Red, Yellow and Blue”, collection of Andrew Loveridge, Galiano Island, B. C.; “Blue and Red”, collection of Ken Aiken, Vancouver, B. C.)
3. Eyelens Film and Video Festivals, 2002/2003/04, shorts “Jolene” (nominated; outstanding achievement in drama), “We” (nominated; outstanding achievement in animation), “Fall” (super 8 film; nominated outstanding achievement/experimental).
4. Alibi Unplugged, dramatic reading series, Vancouver, B. C., April 2002, featured visual artist.
5. Solo Exhibit, Emelle’s Gallery Café, Vancouver, B. C., February-March, 2002, collage “Brats”, collection of Michael and Ruth O’Doherty, Calgary, Alberta.
6. "Riff Raff", by Laurence Fishburn, produced by Outta the Box Collective, Vancouver, B. C., Producer, Craig March, September 2001, theme paintings for set design.
7. Grind Gallery Café, Solo Exhibit, January 2002.
8. Vancouver Courier, Editorial Illustrations, 2001, 2002, 2003.
9. Miniature Exhibition, Vancouver East Cultural Centre Gallery, Vancouver, B.C., digital print.
10. New Fortune City, Images of the New Vancouver at the Turn of the Millennium, American Institute of Architects, Seattle, Washington, USA, digital print “Fear in the Streets”, June 2000.
11. Black and White Show, Vancouver East Cultural Centre Gallery, June 1999, painting “Nightscape”, (collection of P.R.Brown, Vancouver, B. C.) (and curator).
12. The Sky is Falling, Millennial Threats or Mythinformation?, ed. By Jurgen Hesse, illustration “Artistic Auto da Fe”, pub. 1999 by Thinkware Publishers.
13. Deities, Shrines and Totems, Vancouver East Cultural Centre Gallery, (co- curator with Bill Thomson), drawings, mixed media, October 1998.
14. The Culture of Rage, ed. By Jurgen Hesse, pub. By Thinkware Publishers, “How to Tell if You’re a Real Artist or Not”, (comic).
15. Alleys, Lanes and Pathways of Grandview-Woodlands, An Artists’ Book, pub. by Avenue for/des Arts Society, b&w illustration and text, commentary on Hale- Bopp Comet, May 1997.
16. Denizens, solo exhibition of caricature drawings, Britannia Gallery Project., December 1996.
17. Currents, An Exhibition of Contemporary Art, 3-D design exhibited, March 1995, Atelier Gallery, Vancouver, B. C.
18. Vancouver Fringe Festival, Outdoor “Stick Sculpture” exhibit, Guelph Park, Vancouver, B. C., 1990, figures “Stick Family”.
(contact information: D.Ratzlaff, email@example.com, s.3, c.17, RR1, Galiano Island, B. C., Canada, V0N 1P0, phone 250 539 3734)